Friday, June 30, 2006

Daily Apology Roundup June 30, 2006


Final June Roundup - who IS apologizing today:
Phillies, Myers Apologize To FansNBC 10.com - Philadelphia,PA,USA... "First, while I dispute that the facts are as alleged, I recognize that my behavior was inappropriate and for that I apologize," Myers said. ...

Police apologize for botched part of standoffMilford Daily News - Milford,MA,USABy Leslie H. Dixon/ Daily News Staff. MENDON -- Police Chief Ernest Horn apologized yesterday to a young Blackstone couple who police ...

Exclusive Rapper ready to tackle crimeGlasgow Daily Record - Glasgow,Scotland,UK... But he makes no apologies for the subject material. ... "I try not to get involved in politics, though I guess you could say what I do is political. ...

Coulthard: There has been enough apologisingpitpass.com - UK... "I don't see why the American public deserves more apologies than some ... event at Indianapolis, when everyone suffered as a result of a political situation that ...

Judge asks for apology on obscene checkMirror - Royal Oak,MI,USABY MARTHA WOOD. An apology was the only penalty an Allen Park resident had to pay Wednesday morning in Berkley's 45-A District Court. ...

Coulter owes all of us an apologySun-Sentinel.com - Fort Lauderdale,FL,USA... Don't they have people read these books before they go out to the public? She owes the American people an apology, and it should be on national television. ...
Fmr. Israeli Foreign Minister Shlomo Ben-Ami: "It Was Wrong" For ...SF.Indymedia.org - San Francisco,CA,USA... AMY GOODMAN: I’m very sorry. ... it enhances the unity between Palestinians, but it creates a condition that, I am afraid -- and again, I’m not speaking theory ...

Cambridge,MA,USA... enough to make a comment on it except for the following thing -- I'm sorry you had to ... And one thing I'm not going to do, though, is I'm not going to jeopardize ...