Thursday, July 6, 2006

DailyApology Roundup July 6, 2006


Turn to 10.com - Providence,RI,USA... "I want to publicly apologize to my family ... "I accept full responsibility for my inexcusable actions and wholeheartedly apologize to all those affected.". ...
Madison County Journal - Ridgeland,MS,USA... of the House Billy McCoy stating that he should either resign his post as the ... a payback of the money that is owed the state, and an apology,” said Martinson ...
Wall Street Journal (subscription) - New York,NY,USA... released, no weapons were found and the Met issued a rare apology. ... who have included security officers, journalists, shop assistants and post-office workers ...
Jamestown Post Journal - Jamestown,NY,USA... with organizing the Fourth of July festivities issued an apology Wednesday, explaining ... of those contracted for the fireworks display, so The Post-Journal was ...
Slate - USA... Bark Woof Woof is downright kittenish in his satisfaction: "I'm sorry for his ... Done With Mirrors is surprised at his own grief: "I'm not understanding exactly ...
YOUR SON KILLED MY GIRLFRIEND ..SO WHY DON'T YOU APOLOGISE?
Mirror.co.uk - London,UK
... told me: "I don't mind talking but the thing is, even if Hasib done it, I'm not responsible, my family's not responsible because ... I almost felt sorry for him ...
Silverton Appeal Tribune - Silverton,OR,USALast week’s overzealous editorial criticizing a longtime councilor’s decision to step down midterm, unjustly glossed over her years of service and ...
Wilmington Morning Star - Wilmington,NC,USA... The guy's guy is back - and he makes no apologies. By Johnny Diaz. ... Bearded male models strutted the runways at this spring's New York Fashion Week. ...