Saturday, August 26, 2006

Apology Roundup August 26, 2006

New Orleans, Louisiana and President Bush.: Katrina Flights Of Not ...
Bayou Buzz - Metairie,LA,USA
... I´ve been helped by strangers, friends, and family and I ´m not complaining. ... So why, a year after the storm, are we still in such a sorry way? ..

Dutch authorities apologize for faux pas over North West flight
Earthtimes.org - USA
NEW DELHI: Dutch authorities apologized for the incident at Amsterdam, where a Northwest Airlines flight from Minneapolis to Mumbai was grounded and 12 Indian ...

Embarrassed city girl apologies as party email goes around the ...
This is London - London,England,UK
The trouble with throwing a party is that the guests get in the way. Some turn up at the wrong time, others are not dressed for ...

Boothroyd makes no apologies for rough style
Times Online - UK
... Adrian Boothroyd, the manager, makes no apologies for his side’s effervescent physical style that some might not find pretty to watch, but Watford have ...

Some Old-fashioned Friday Fun
RedState - Mclean,VA,USA
... for awhile, so my apologies to anyone who's already had the joy of reading it before. The division of the human family into two distinct political groups began ...

Praise, criticism for McGavick admissions
The Olympian - Olympia,WA,USA
... him on these issues, it's still good politics," Bryan Jones, a political science professor ... which he made on his campaign blog, included apologies for several ...

Sylvester Stallone: See what people are saying right now on Technorati
Tearful Celebrity Apologies Posted by The Jay under Celebrity [4] Comments
Celebrities just don’t apologize enough. They release statements that try... ...

Weighing in on Gumbel, TO, fat players and more
SI.com - USA
... about guaranteed contracts only benefiting existing players and not necessarily all players shot by me like the A train at 135th St. I'm very sorry, but I just ...

Movie review: Beerfest ***
Toledo Blade - Toledo,OH,USA
... I love you more than beer, and I swear I'm not drunk. I'm not. I'm sorry it creeps you out I'm saying this. You want to sleep but - Hey! I love this guy! ...

Defending Allen's "macaca" remarks, Blankley claimed: "In Italian ...
Media Matters for America - Washington,DC,USA
... I'm not offering any excuses because I said it [macaca], and no one else said it ... It's a mistake. I apologize, and from my heart, I'm very, very sorry for it ...

Censorship switch-up
Louisville Courier-Journal - Louisville,KY,USA
... Fashion guru Karl Lagerfeld bares his claws with a bit of catty commentary in ... be nice to see the cool, collected Cruise of old make apologies and statements ...