Thursday, May 10, 2007

Who's Sorry Now? May 10, 2007

Schilling Issues Apology Regarding Comments About BondsAHN - USASchilling authored a blog entry on Wednesday entitled "Public Apology" on his Web site 38pitches.com. "Everyone has days and events in life they'd love to ...

Sheila Dixit's apology end of the matter, says CongNewKerala.com - Ernakulam,Kerala,IndiaBut if the people had felt hurt by her remark,she had expresed her apology. If her intention had really been to hurt any body, then certainly it would have ...

TAIWAN: SET-TV makes apology for 'mistake' with 228 footageAsia Pacific Media Network - Los Angeles,CA,USAIt should face its own mistakes with honesty and offer an apology," the association said in a written statement. By Shih Hsiu-chuan and Flora Wang ...

Clarification on my apologyNews & Star - Carlisle,Cumbria,UKI WOULD like to thank the News & Star for publishing an article giving my apology for a misleading headline in Egremont Today’s Election Bulletin (News ...

NDP motion will seek apology for racismGeorgia Straight - Vancouver,BritishColumbia,CanadaOne hundred years after immigrants from India were disenfranchised by the BC legislature, Indo-Canadian NDP MLA Raj Chouhan has decided to seek an apology ...

Blair: Sorry for the times I let you downThis is London - London,England,UKDuring his speech Mr Blair admitted there had been times "when I may have been wrong," and gave his "apologies for the times I've fallen short." ...

Mo Wants To Know: Should Sharpton Apologize To Mormons?
AOL News Newsbloggers - Dulles,VA,USAI'm not a fan of Mitt Romney. His televangelist looks alone make me uneasy. Then there's also that nasty flip-flop habit. But I can't deny that I'm happy to ...

With sincere apologies to mom
Escanaba Daily Press - Escanaba,MI,USABy Andy Heller. FLINT — As a parent myself now, I realize how hard my mom must have had it. She had six kids, the five oldest boys. That’sa lot of kids, ...

DVD Review: Fur - An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus
Monsters and Critics.com - Glasgow,UK
Special Features include a insightful commentary by Director Shainberg where I find that he made the film he wanted to make with no apologies - a distinct ...