Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Glenn Murphy is a gay deviate

Get a clue.

Yet another family values GOP phony gets caught with his pants down, literally. And now Glenn Murphy, the former Clark County GOP Chair and newly elected Young Republican National Federation is under investigation for criminal deviate conduct, a Class B felony, for allegedly engaging in oral sex with a sleeping victim. This is not his first run-in with the law for this kind of offense.

And the funniest part is the email he sent to his "team" siting his booming business as the reason he needs to leave. Dude, you're leaving because you tried to bl@w a GUY while he was SLEEPING. You are a total pervert -
not because it was a GUY - but because he was SLEEPING. You are under investigation for CRIMINAL DEVIATE CONDUCT.

To my dearest friends in Florida,
...First the great news. I bid on a contract for my company a little more than a year ago. I didn't think it was going to go anywhere. It was a huge project, and taking on the commitment would be life altering for me and my business — my company doing in one year what I would ordinarily do in five. I never thought in a million years that I would land this bid. Well, I landed the bid Friday. Yay for me, right?