Monday, November 26, 2007

Whos Sorry Now? November 26, 2007

Apologies on Black Friday dealsBy cheapofashion(cheapofashion)
I know I said I would post here about Black Friday sales, but I forgot I was going away for Thanksgiving and didn't have access to a computer/internet. And anyways, I didn't see anything too great in the fliers, though there were good ...

Fact Or Fiction: Cape Cod And Plymouth—Where It All Began?Cape Cod Today - South Dennis,MA,USABy Greg O'Brien, Codfish Press Feast on this: with apologies to Cape Cod and Plymouth, maybe George Bush knows more about history than we think. ...

Maybe AB Owes The NAACP An Apology... Maybe Not.By AverageBro(AverageBro)
Maybe I should lay off the NAACP after all. I've repeatedly bashed this old guard outfit without even bothering to see what they're claiming to be about nowadays. Turns out even their own mission statement says they're by nature a ...
AverageBro - http://www.averagebro.com/

The Power of the ApologyBy Tim Certainly there is a percentage of customers that are true Whiners, and probably don't deserve an apology, but in most cases I find they

Formal apology may herald new era, says ALPSydney Morning Herald - Sydney,New South Wales,AustraliaA FORMAL apology to the stolen generation of indigenous people is being tipped for the first parliamentary sitting day of the Rudd Labor government. ...

Apology acceptedFayObserver.com - Fayetteville,NC,USABy Willis M. Watt Mr. Mayor, I accept your apology. In an op-ed column on Nov. 16, Tony Chavonne offered a public apology for what became known as ...

Rough edges, but no apologiesDallas Morning News - Dallas,TX,USAAnd despite his years as a Kennedy Democrat, he eventually switched political parties, organizing Texas events for the elder George Bush and earning an ...

Bank Cartel must tread carefullyJamaica Observer - Kingston,JamaicaNote: My apologies to readers who were expecting part two of my piece on HIV/AIDS. Sometimes current matters press themselves upon us.

Why Pax Americana is failing everybodyToronto Star - Ontario, CanadaWith apologies to Wordsworth, America is too much with us, laying waste its powers. Its global ubiquity has bred regional resentment toward the US. ...

Exercise Shrugged (With Apologies to Ayn Rand)CNBC - Englewood Cliffs,NJ,USATry this next time you're at the gym. Start up that treadmill-like device, an arctrainer, I think it's called, and while you're running at about your ...

Marxists urge Sri Lankan government to apologize to PakistanColombo Page - Colombo,Sri LankaNov 26, Colombo: The Marxist party Janatha Vimukthi Peramuna urged the Sri Lankan government to express its regrets to the president and the government of ...

Last week my column was about the religious fundamentalism of Secular Humanism, and about the risk posed to Canada as this irrational and anti-scientific ideology gains increasing influence in Canadian law and public policy. .

An apologyBy Steve(Steve) I deeply apologize to you, my readers, for what happened. I also apologize to Bono of U2; everyone at Elevation Partners; Marissa Mayer and Eric Schmidt of Google; and anyone else who was mentioned over the past few days. ...

Plant must make good on racism claim, or apologizeThe News Journal - Wilmington,DE,USA
I invite her to apologize to the patients who have been victimized yet again by her denial of the very real abuse that has taken place, ...