Monday, August 28, 2006

Daily Apology Roundup August 28, 2006

Why Is George Stella Mad At Me Over This?
The Common Voice - Greenville,SC,USA
... from anyone when that story was offered to me as a possible future blog post directly from the person I wrote about. If anyone deserves an apology here, it's ...

Council apologizes to fire chief
Waterloo Record - Waterloo,Ontario,Canada
Paisley's fire chief got the apology he wanted for his 26-member volunteer department but he hasn't withdrawn his resignation. Chief ...

Riverdale should apologize for insulting Siegel
Daily News Journal (subscription) - Murfreesboro,TN,USA
Riverdale High School should apologize to every parent and student at Siegel High. At the football game on Friday night (Aug. 21 ...

'Family values' dynamo
News-Herald - Franklin,PA,USA
... President Bush's Social Security plan (unless he invested more political capital in ... Through it all, she's offered no retractions and no apologies for her views ...

Out of the Archives: Diary of a Perfect Tan
varsity.co.nz - Auckland,New Zealand
... (Im really sorry if you ... A few false starts. The diary format is very Bridget Jones but not in a try-hard way – hello, anyone can write a diary! ...

Water business 'promising' as well as challenging: TPJ
Jakarta Post - Jakarta,Indonesia
... I'm sorry. I can't comment on that. ... Well, I can't. This is, you know, commercially sensitive. And I'm not suggesting that TPJ is losing money. ...

Dancing on 'Mehbooba' will be challenging: Urmila
nowRunning.com - India
... Sorry, I can't oblige ... And those who keep harping on why I'm not working with Varma, let me remind them even when they were harping on us not working together we ...

Not All Fats are Created Equal!
HealthNewsDigest.com - New York,NY,USA
... link to many cancers (okay, I'm not saying never ... those tasty baked goods (cookies, cakes etc., sorry!). ... Polyunsaturated oils are not stable, go rancid quickly ...

Football: what a game
Rocky Mount Telegram - Rocky Mount,NC,USA
... I have met several people who have lamented, "I'm sorry I didn't play football.". I'm not going to implore you to let your kids play football. ...