Sunday, August 6, 2006

Daily Apology Roundup August 6, 2006


YourHub.com - Denver,CO,USA
... I'd rather not have anyone else legislate morality, either. I don't think regulation is always bad and I'm not sorry. ... I live in a gray area and I'm not sorry. ...
"World Trade Center" brings survivors' experience to the big ...San Bernardino Sun - San Bernardino,CA,USA... I was in a lot of pain, too, and I'm not a tough guy. ... If you don't walk out of the theater with that, I'm sorry, you're missing the message. ...
Jackie Mason: Mel No Anti-SemiteNewsMax.com - West Palm Beach,FL,USA... Now they say, Apologize!' But he didn't apologize enough; he should apologize a little higher. He should apologize in the morning; he only apologized at night. ...
Mobile man sentenced to prison for bank robberyAL.com - Birmingham,AL,USA... eyes. "For this I am deeply sorry. I apologize to the nice women I frightened. I apologize to my fellow soldiers and veterans. My ...
Ex-Con Convicted of Strangling New York Teen Claims InnocenceFOX News - USA"I apologize for your loss. Sincerely I apologize," Draymond Coleman said, directing his words to the 18-year-old's family. "But I had nothing to do with this. ...
Why I go to Starbucks: No apologyHouston Chronicle - United StatesThis blog has, over its life, made much of the institution of Starbucks, and sometimes, as a result, has been made fun of. Fair ...
Bishop's apology too little for victimLondon Free Press - CanadaAn unprecedented public apology for a priest's sexual sins, expected today in a Chatham church, should have been made to the victims first, not a parish ...
Comment: Honest broker the US is certainlyNew Straits Times - Persekutuan,Malaysia... s imprisonment of 10,000 Palestinian and Lebanese political prisoners, including women ... Israeli apologies for killing civilians by "mistake" betray a sickening ...
Fairfield political rivalry becomes fieryTheReporter.com - Vacaville,CA,USA... "I called them to express my apologies," King told the The ... "It's very unfortunate and I think it's too bad that (Batson) has called this a political maneuver.". ...
X-raying the systemFort Worth Star Telegram - Fort Worth,TX,USA... the discussion about issues involving illegal immigration in these heated political times ... The hospital board and administrative staff have few apologies to make ...
Rattle pots till Cuba freeOrlando Sentinel - Orlando,FL,USA... But I offer no apologies in celebrating Castro's demise if he is truly ill ... We will dance for those who didn't survive the crossfire, for political prisoners who ...
A New, Messier MideastLos Angeles Times - CA,USA... into the Israel-Lebanon war, it appears that something, with apologies to Yeats ... weakened by this crisis, but it will reap tremendous political benefits from ...
Athletics: Heart of goldThe Sunday Times - UK... “Sorry, sorry, sorry,” she says. “I look a mess (she doesn’t), I’m late (she isn’t) and I’m not sure I’ll have anything interesting to say (we ...