Saturday, February 3, 2007

'Check your manhood'


Who's sorry now?

Coach Mike Remillard takes fully responsibility for asking his players to reach into their pants and "check their manhood" before a game. He was fired for that.

So who's sorry now? Those with little manhoods, that's who. Size matters. It always has, and it always will. Coach should be reinstated.

AP Remillard, who cites Texas Tech basketball coach Bob Knight as his role model, told the Sun Journal newspaper that having his players "check their manhood" is "normal locker room banter from Fort Kent, Maine, to San Diego, California." Nonetheless, he said he shouldn't have done it."Was that tactic appropriate? No. And I'm paying the price for it," he said. "I can pay that price because I accept my responsibility, and I'm being accountable."