Sunday, May 6, 2007

Who's Sorry Now? May 6, 2007

Al Sharpton's hate careerBy Chris Arndt(Chris Arndt) A list of the despicable acts committed and organized by the real Al Sharpton.

"Fear of Blogging: Why women shouldn't apologize for being afraid ...By hbashman
"Fear of Blogging: Why women shouldn't apologize for being afraid of threats on the Web." Dahlia Lithwick has this essay online at Slate.

Papa Joe answers the question, 'God, why not me?'Midland Daily News - Midland,MI,USAThey weren't just "I'm sorry" cards but pages of written testimony on how people perceived my love for my wife and everyone I encountered in my life. ...

Casting for the stage should be color-blindcalendarlive.com - Los Angeles,CA,USASo we should all get over it, say we're sorryI'm happy to do that to anybody who stops me at the Grove — and move on. Anyone whose ancestors were ...

Sorry, Dennis. Politics IS Like American IdolTPMCafe - New York,NY,USAThe spectacle is not a collection of images; it is a social relation between people that is mediated by images. MR. VANDEHEI: I’m curious, is there anybody .

Kilimanjaro Climb: Machame Route - Day 4By Adventure Junkie(Adventure Junkie) First off, apologies for not getting this posted sooner, but real life has prohibited me from doing updates as often as I would like over the past week or two. I'm hoping things will return to normal this week. ...

A kiss is still a kissToledo Blade - Toledo,OH,USAThe actor didn't intend to offend Indian culture, and he has offered his sincere apologies. What he was attempting to do was a simulated parody of a move ...

Minimum wage, minimum increaseThe Nation Newspaper - Bridgetown,St. Michael,Barbados
I MAKE NO APOLOGIES for anything I will say below. I have found some answers, though. Is land too expensive? Yes and no! What is certain is that wages have ...

Iran demands Al Jazeera apologyISNA - IranGholam Ali Hadadeadel while demanding this channel's official apology stated that Al Jazeera reporters were not allowed to enter Iran's parliament till this ...

Jim Lampley: How About ANOTHER Public Apology?!By BJJ1980 To bring closure to this process, I am offering my full and unconditional apology to Miss Sanders and her family, as well as to all my friends, family and professional colleagues who have been unwarrantedly damaged by the events of that ...

Wogen visits petition-signing, tells women ‘Apology was meant for youekalb Daily Chronicle - Dekalb,IL,USA“That apology was meant for you,” he said, referring to a public apology he made Friday during an interview on local radio station WLBK. ...

Carmel mayor's race is personal and bitterIndianapolis Star - Indianapolis,IN,USA"I make no apologies. I take no prisoners, and I have no doubt -- none whatsoever -- about what happened," he said. "Both of those issues were squelched by ...

"Ad nausea" or "nausea," take your pick but isn't an apology due?Branson Courier - Branson,MO,USA“Ah Seagull, do you think that if Dody can’t produce the minutes or transcripts backing up his ad nausea claim that he should issue a public apology for his

Price's remarks prompt apologyHonolulu Advertiser - Honolulu,HI,USABy Derrick DePledge. The general manager of KSSK Radio apologized yesterday for remarks by morning talk-show host Larry Price, who triggered a storm of ...