Thursday, June 29, 2006

Daily Apology Roundup June 29, 2006


See who IS apologizing now, who SHOULD BE apologizing now, who doesn't have a CLUE:
Dick Cheney Was Right: Defeatists owe VP an apologyTheRealityCheck.Org - Shelton,CT,USA... There's nothing that Cheney could possibly say to match those people's absurdity, unless he said he actually expected them to give him the apology they owe him ...
Hillary Clinton talks religionCNN - USA... goal of retaking the House elusive and ensure that the political legacy of ... The Republican governor - a physician by training - makes no apologies for riding ...
'Long before I was a sportswriter, I was a Latina'Fort Wayne News Sentinel - Fort Wayne,IN,USA... I pondered that, the more I realized that long before I was a sports writer, I ... m an American, and I speak Spanish and English, and I make no apologies for that ...
Digging Deeper Blogger-Anchor Brian Williams Defends Nightly ...MediaShift - CA,USA... ve noted I also use [the blog] as a platform for corrections, apologies, ommissions. ... their TV, their movies through all these devices in an on-demand fashion? ...