Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Libby - "I didn't do it"


Who's using the "who, me?" defense?

Irving Lewis Scooter Libby'. We're watching the slow mo downfall of a once powerful man as old friends are apparently all to happy to stab him in the back! He's claiming "I didn't do it".

Libby's in fact a walking target. A stooge. A fall guy. A patsy. A pussy. A marked man. A sacrificial lamb. What-ev-uh, dude. You're toast, any way you slice it.

Wonkette:
Addington, an evil mastermind/lawyer, is the dude who actually wrote Gonzales’ torture memo, and he’s partially responsible for the Niger yellowcake bullshit that started this whole mess. Dude helped cover up Iran-Contra, and he first worked for Cheney when Dick was in congress.

Addington revealed this Bart Simpsonian defense: “I just want to tell you, I didn’t do it,” Addington recalled Libby saying. “I didn’t ask what the ‘it’ was.”

Addington has screwed Libby more than Fleischer did, because he’s got documentation that Libby knew his leaks might be illegal. Unfortunately, he has a beard, so the jury won’t believe a word he says.